We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
One of the fun things about a Gastric Bypass surgery is the simple fact that almost every container is too big for portions. It’s like the world is super-sized and our new tummies are totally the opposite of that philosophy. Good Cook has the answer to a lot of that with their new Meals on the Run Line.
Not only are these new containers great for people who have had surgery, they are perfect for those with a growing interest in preparing home-cooked meals and serving healthier, controlled portions. GoodCook’s Meals on the Run provides a storage solution in various sizes to take those meals ‘to go’ for lunch, snacks or day trips.
What’s more, with 12 different size offerings, all BPA-free with leak-proof locking lids, Meals on the Run helps individuals and families extend their budget even further by eliminating the need for disposable bags and containers.
- Leak-proof locking lids and silicone seals to keep the freshness inside
- Stacking and nesting capability to save space when storing.
- Frustration-free opening/closing clip closures
- Easy-to-clean integrated compartments and accessories.
Meals on the Run is a versatile collection that can be used for lunch, meals, school or pre-workout snacks, and storage. Available Spring 2018 for an MSRP of $3.99 to $8.99.
If you had ever heard of my $1,000 lunch bag, (read it here $1,000 Lunch Bag ) you can see how investing in some great and reusable containers really helps save you some money in the long run.
I was sent a few fun things by the people at Good Cook, like the:
- The Twin Snack is the #1 seller in the market and features dual compartments to divide up snacks. Keep fresh fruit on one side and dry snacks on the other in this slim, leak-free 400 mL container.
- The Mini Snap storage 60 mL cubes are perfect for small portions of sweet treats, toddler finger foods, portioned protein powders, dressings, dips and more.
- and the The Noodle Bowl is an insulated 46-ounce container with a leak-proof locking lid making the bowl perfect for keeping salads crisp and cold, or soups and pastas hot.
The bowl was perfect for taking those batches of soup on the road and making quick and easy to heat up and eat up! I dressed it up like an Easter Basket in my picture as I think it makes for a perfect gift-able for the teen or college student! You can see the mini snaps in the picture too – they are the perfect size to hold a peeled hard boiled egg, small batch of apple sauce or any soft/pureed food for the road. I love having them with me when out and about so I can keep my recovery on pace.
Miss Sarah stole the bowl for cereal in the morning. It has a handle on it and works in the car for her as we go down the road. These containers are really versatile and just starting to pop up in stores! Keep your eyes open for them at places like HEB, Walmart and Target!